Leverages XML standards for electronic publishing of your Math, Science and Engineering content.
|SmartReader utilizes XML standards to convert even the most complex mathematical equations to vivid graphical presentations on-screen. SmartReader supports various types of mathematical equations. |
| ||· Arithmetic operators (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and exponentiation) |
· Relations (equality, inequalities, greater than, less than, etc.)
· Algebra (full support of matrix arithmetic and the following functions: adjoint, determinant, matrix inverse, transpose, etc.)
· Trigonometry (square root, sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan, sinh, cosh, tanh, exponential functions, logarithmic functions, logb, ln, degree, nroot, etc.)
· Calculus (derivatives, integrals, limits, L'Hospitals 'rule, etc.)
· Finite support (sum, prod, factorial, binomial expansion, etc.)
· Full Polynomial support Functions not currently handled are easily added.
|Sample Tag |
< eqn value="int(u^2/(a+b*'u)^2,u)=1/b^3*' (parentheses(a+b*'u-(a^2/(a+b*'u))-2*'a*'ln'(abs(a+b*'u))))+C"/ >
The tags used maintain the mathematical integrity of the equation, in order for them to be used in conjunction with Formulae 1.
|Chemical Representation |
Expressing chemical shapes and drawings are easier than ever before with Poliplus Software's XML based chemical tags.
| ||Much like with mathematical content, SmartReader supports a wide variety of chemical notations. |
· Atom Representation
· Linear Molecule
· Charge and location of the charge
· Dot Representation
· State (solid, liquid or gaseous)
· Any 2D Molecule
|Sample Tag |
<td>2 propan<nospace/> <b>one</b></td>
Now you can easily display any type of 2D chemical formula found on standard textbooks using a simple linear notation. Display your chemical drawings of linear molecules or 2D sketches, Lewis dot notation, ionic charges, states, bonds, rings, etc.